[access-uk] Re: Tesco's orders

  • From: "Spring.flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 19:31:55 +0100

Hi

I've only had one order from Tesco so far but I was told by the driver what was out of stock. When I checked out on the website though I was told there and then that two items were out of stock, it said my branch didn't stock them or something, the other items went through ok but weren't included when the order came.

Trace

----- Original Message ----- From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>