[access-uk] Re: Tesco access website?

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 11:19:50 +0100

We've been using the new accessible one for as long as it has been implamented.

What's the problem with it?

On the point of not using Tesco's.

We'd like to have the choice but we don't. ASDA dont' deliver to us yet, Sainsburys you have to place your order and go and pick it up, Marksys likewise. Marksys, don't offer grocery's to be pre-ordered or delivered.
Keeping in touch with me:

Twitter Username- dj_paddy

Twitter RSS-
http://twitter.com/statuses/friends_timeline/4871941.rss

BLOG RSS-
http://feeds.feedburner.com/irishgeek

Email/msn contact:  djpaddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Skype:  djpaddy

My websites are mainly used for jumping off platforms, they are

http://www.djpaddy.co.uk

http://www.barry-toner.co.uk
----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>