[access-uk] Re: Tesco Site Frustrations.

  • From: "martin houghton" <martinhoughton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 09:09:41 -0000

Hello Mandy and everyone

Not sure about the removing all from your trolley, but you could try when you
are in forms mode to alter the number by using the left and right arrow keys to
see if you have a number in the field.  If there is, then try deleting it and
type 0 and see if that works.  I have used the tesco site, but not with much
success.

All the best

Martin