[access-uk] Re: Tesco Bank

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 20:58:07 +0100

Hi Richard Ok mate well you'll have my support for this, that is for sure. Please keep me informed as to what is happening please. Andy S

-----Original Message----- From: Richard Godfrey-McKay
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2011 8:44 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Tesco Bank

Since they took their banking operation in-house, the log-on process is not
accessible with IE - although it maybe with the Fox.

I am in touch with the CEO about this, and have been promised that it will
be fixed - but no date yet.
Richard

Richard Godfrey-McKay

Telephone: 01738-445 880