[access-uk] Re: Tesco Access Site

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 16:48:19 +0100

Hi Frank,

If you are on the normal site, then you can just hit C for Control, and it
will hop you through the check boxes that say compare product, then down
one, and you have the next product, if you see what I mean.

All the best
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,
Fax:  +44(0)1438 759589