[access-uk] Re: Tesco Access Site

  • From: Frank Haslam <frank.haslam1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 10:16:01 +0100

Hi, Dj Paddy!

When I search for an item, I have to arrow down to find the alternatives selected by the search criterion.

I was wondering if there was a Window-Eyes shortcut key which would save me using the down-arrow key to find the next item.

At 08:34 06/06/2006, Dj Paddy typed furiously:
Frank,

What do you mean by, "browsing through the list of items to be searched"?

Barry Toner

MSN/Email:  djpaddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mobile:  07921611253

"Hope is the destination that we seek.