[access-uk] Re: Tesco Access Problem

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 23:05:39 -0000

Did Tesco mention anything about Verified By Visa?  Recently I've been told
on various websites that if I want to use my Visa credit card I must
register with this Verified By Visa thing and get a password for it; I was
allowed to ignore it a few times but now must use it.

The only thing I can think of at the moment is if you could go on another
site if you need anything from somewhere else and try to use your Visa card.
Maybe then it will ask you to sign up for Verified By Visa, then maybe you
could go back to Tesco and try again maybe it'll ask for the Verified By
Visa password.

Or use a different card if you have one, or try Sainsburys or another
shop...I use Sainsburys and think it's pretty usable once you get used to
it...

Catherine