[access-uk] Re: Tesco

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 15:08:07 +0100

Well hold on a minute then Dave. This is great you have discovered how to make it work. People here have expressed concerns that they could not get it to work for them. Why not share your experiences and send a tutorial on how to use it to the list. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Taylor" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

From: Dave Taylor - Email Address: dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 07/07/2010 06:39
Sent To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sense at last! Well done you!