[access-uk] Re: Tesco

  • From: "Scott C" <castledine10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 05:52:58 -0700

Did they?   OK so what's being done by the people that are meant to take care
of our interests?

RNIB hello?  many people can't do there shopping anymore?

Not me but some people pay lots of money to trainers to teach them how to use a
site and now they can't use it anymore.

So saying there's other site's isn't good enough.

  Ta Scott.

    From: "Scott C" <Castledine10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    Date: July 7, 2010 1:29:44 PM GMT+01:00

    To: <vi-genaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    Subject: [vi-genaccess] Tesco

    Have these guys screwed there access site or what?

    If anyone did use it and hasn't in the last week I'd say go try it.

    They've buggered it royally.

    If there's anyone on this list from the RNIB, are they doing something
about this?

    Ta Scott.

    Messages in this topic (7)
    Recent Activity: a.. New Members 2
    Visit Your Group
     Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use.