[access-uk] Re: Tesco

  • From: "Ibby Karbhari" <ibbyk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 20:19:50 +0100

Well barry,
You maybe lucky, ASDA don't at this time deliver in my area W11.
Ibby Karbhari
226B Westbourne Park Road, London W11 1EP.
Phone: 020 7243 0500
Mobile: 07799 768 771
• If you have Skype installed on your Pc You can also talk with me on Skype
by clicking on, or adding, the username
IbbyKarbhari
Please Note there are no spaces in my name.
E-Mail:
ibbyk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.moving-mountains.com