[access-uk] Re: Tesco

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 22:35:30 +0100

Sandra,

I've just started a shop and it's certainly working for me also. In fact, although it's not the "old familiar", I have to say that there are some improvements. Adjusting amounts appears easier and you no longer have to go back to a page once you've viewed a basket ... I'm not ready to check out yet and have also to discover whether I need to do anything to keep all items in the same basket ... Any tips will be gratefully received on that one ...

Meantime, I'll go on shopping!  <Smiles>

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx