[access-uk] Re: Tesco

  • From: "Colin Fowler" <col.fowler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 17:33:13 +0100

from an expert users perspective, despite your spelling error too! Something that I won't flame you for.

But accessibility and usability has to consider the lowest element of expertise in visitor interaction, and that is important to remember.

Not being a TESCO customer whatsoever, I am only commenting on the principals of accessibility and usability.

I would urge people to vote with your feet though if they are upset, TESCO aren't the only grocer offering online shopping. Granted their quality of food is dreadful and if that is what you prefer, then carry on.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Taylor" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Dave Taylor - Email Address: dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 07/07/2010 06:39
Sent To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx