[access-uk] Re: Telorion Phones

  • From: Carol Pearson <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 15:09:22 +0100

We're getting interested now as Mike may change his phone soon.

Can anyone speak from experience about the two phones mentioned below and the features the Galaxy S3 has over the

S4 Mini.  Thanks!

Carol P

On 10/05/2014 14:28, Jackie Brown wrote:
Hi Ian

In addition, I should say that the documentation for Telorion is very good
from what I have read so far.  Sometimes descriptions and instructions can
be lost in translation, but this has been quite well written.

Steve told me the Galaxy S3 costs £560 with Telorion, and the S4 Mini £500
as the latter phone itself has fewer features.  But I am sure Steve will
answer any questions as he is the UK dealer.

My only concern, as I have already expressed to Steve, is that Telorion use
more handsets on which to use their product, otherwise we could have another
K-NFB Reader situation, and we know how that ended up.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace
Skype: Thejackmate