[access-uk] Re: Telorion New User Review

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 13:32:39 +0100

Hi Kevin,

The GPS app is great for walking, but for driving it needs a bit of work.

For example, it only allows you to hear things 60 metres or less away.  This
is great for walking but if you are driving at speed, you'll miss a lot.

I have passed this on.  It's a great GPS app though and will I have no
doubt, get better.

All the best

Steve

--