[access-uk] Re: Telorion

  • From: "Jim Williams" <jwuspaceman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 20:35:47 +0100

Hi B J,

Received both your 4th and 5th messages about the Teloreon, I fully agree about
your comments regarding folks reluctant to splash out the cash on the latest
phones if their current models meet their needs.

Even if I had that kind of money to spend on the Teloreon I couldn't justify
itbecause I doubt if I would ever use a fraction of the gizmos on such a phone.

Jim Williams