[access-uk] Re: Telorian user manual

  • From: David Quarmby <david.quarmby@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 15:56:57 +0100

Yes Barry, exactly the same although they are developing a partnership with the
RNIB and Doro phones and a new hardware base for their application is due out
shortly. They have also released a beta version of their magnification
application on the Play Store recently.

regards
David Quarmby
quarmby@xxxxxxxxxxxx
07736 087019
Registered Charity Number 1160580
KVIN, Edith Key Centre, 8 Upperhead Row, Huddersfield HD1 2JN
Directions: turn immediatley right after leaving the bus station main entrance,
we are located at the fourth door on the right,access is through an automatic
door into reception.
www.kvin.org.uk
www.tail.org.uk