[access-uk] Re: Tellorion or Iphone

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 16:46:37 +0100

Hi Carol

The S3 is slightly larger and older than the S4 Mini.  The Mini is about the
size of an iPhone 5, so definitely wider than the C5.  It is a nice handset
though, and even with the glove on it, does not compromise the size.  In
fact, I bought a case which fits it snugly from Amazon the other day.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace
Skype: Thejackmate