[access-uk] Re: Telex Skollar

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 22:01:29 +0100

Steve,

I don't know who is the dealer now but it used to be RNIB as far as I know.

Have you tried more than one disc in the unit - sometimes a disc or the
contents of the disc can be corrupt and this cause the unit to not operate
properly.  Also, I've noted in the past that sometimes with titles that have
a lot of headings, the Scholar takes for ever to get going.

Jamie