[access-uk] Televisions

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 12:36:35 -0000

Hi All

I was shocked to find my TV in my study is now 17 years old. So a
replacement is long overdue. That is where my problems started. In a very
few years time the analogue signal is to be switched off and digital will
reign supreme. Does that mean all analogue TV's will be thrown away as
useless? If so buying one now is to have only a limited use before a
replacement is needed. When looking at the specifications it will often say
no to a digital tuner. Does this mean that although the set may be a flat
screen it is only an analogue one.

Any guidance will be most appreciated.

Many thanks

Roger

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.