[access-uk] Re: Television with built in freeview compatible with talking box?

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 18:03:07 +0000

Yes that's the way to do it. I only have this combination because I already had the said tv, and most TV's come with the tuner even if you don't want it.

On 23/12/2010 18:07, john coley wrote:
It sounds like an odd setup, but you can never tell. It's worth a try. I
don't know how you'd be able to bypass the onboard freeview tuner
though. One idea may be, instead of plugging the TV aerial cable into
the Goodmans instead of into the TV, and then connect the TV to the box
using scart as normal. That way the onboard tuner wouldn't be getting a
signal.
John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "hannah day"
<hannahday2009@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>