[access-uk] Re: Television with built in freeview compatible with talking box?

  • From: hannah day <hannahday2009@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 21:16:42 +0000

oh right . wel thansk for the idea but  this television is working  wel

chat oson hannah

Hannah Day
E-mail and Facebook: hannahday2009@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN hannahday1989@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: hannah.day

On 23/12/2010 21:14, Deborah Palmer wrote:
My television has freeview with audio description Hannah.  If you look on
the RNIB webb site there is a list of televisions that have freeview and
audio description

Debbie