[access-uk] Re: Television with built in freeview compatible with talking box?

  • From: "Mike Moore" <mikeis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 20:20:51 -0000

John,

The signal will work the same way as any conventional television. The tuner
will connect into one of the scart sockets and will be viewed on one of the
auxiliary channels, such as Aux1 or AV1 etc, the same way as a dvd player is
connected. If you use a full scart lead, with most if not all of the
connections in it, the television will switch over to the necessary channel
automatically when the tuner is switched on.

Hope this helps.

Mike