[access-uk] Re: Television Programme Transcripts in Accessible Format - Your Opinions Please

  • From: "Damon Rose" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 16:21:39 -0000

Elanor said: "I am aware that with regard to Goods and Services there is now an
obligation put on Service Providers to make print material available in
accessible format.  Maybe one of you reading this knows about the RNIB campeign
'Right to Read' and can inform me more."

I don't think that the DDA requires accessible information to be available.

Date: 05/11/2008 07:17

http://www.bbc.co.uk/
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on
it and notify the sender immediately.