[access-uk] Re: Telephone Key Pad Mobile

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 08:09:59 -0000

Hi

I would contact Barbara Wilson of Creative-Eyes Consultancy, or Neil
Barnfather of Talknav.  They should both be able to sort your brother out
with the original C5 and Talks.  I don't remember the C5's actual product
number, but either of them would know.  They are both very good, reputable
people to deal with by the way.

A third option is RNIB.  Last I heard, they were also offering this phone
with Talks.  And, as far as I know, they are all unlocked so it doesn't
matter which network he uses.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns