[access-uk] Re: Technology from the past

  • From: Tony Sweeney <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 19:20:19 +0100

Hi Barbara,

See you change the subject line, cool!

I'm not going to enquire of a lady _her _age
but I wonder how long those are around?

I had one for a number of years which got "lost" but which I swiftly replaced
with (as it just happened) a smaller one!

They are very handy for calculations when you are not at your computer,
travelling or hopefully the holls where it can just fit in to the pocket.

I also had a dictaphone for yonks but that product really will not stand the
test of time for me as cassettes are almost (pity) history now!

The cassette era served us vips well I assure you!

Cheers

Tony