[access-uk] Re: Technology for the kitchen

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 00:48:55 +0100

Hi Kevin and all, a Google adventure brought back

http://www.breville.co.uk/products/hot-water-on-demand.html

Those Breville folks have on offer four models one of which is with an auto
stop feature. However, those four hot water dispensers, amazingly that what
they are called, are more expensive than what has been mentioned on list.
Still worth it though I think.

In many occasions I have wandered about such device to save my own skin so
to speak!

Cheers,
Amro