[access-uk] Re: Technology Now & Then for Vips

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 14:04:28 +0100

Ok Tony. My other memory to confuse us with the learning of Braille has to be
the Braillette board amd all those little pegs! Whoever designed small parts
for blind children amd so much education time spent with the blind child
grovelling on the ground. It was a disgrace really all that very valuable
education time lost.