[access-uk] Re: Technolog - The 25 worst passwords of 2011

  • From: Jonathan <digitaltoast@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 14:16:17 +0000

Hmmm, it worked OK for me. Perhaps it got split over 2 lines? Here -
have a shortened version.
http://goo.gl/pCJZz

And in case that still doesn't work, here's that fateful list of poor
passwords... and yes, I really do know people who use "letmein" as
their password. Crazy...

1. password
2. 123456
3. 12345678