[access-uk] Re: Team Viewer and a screen reader

  • From: "LaMcAs" <lamcas17@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 08:13:34 -0000

Hi Catherine

TeamViewer only works with a visual effect that is to day your screen reader
will not read what is at the other end. Only the Remote Functions in Jaws,
and now possibly Windows Eyes 7.5 allow this and you would need the Jaws Pro
version.

Someone with a bit more knowledge might be able to help with regard to
setting up some sort of ftp type scenario which you could browse through
Internet Explorer or Firefox.

Larry & Elliot GD (Guide Dog)
London, UK