[access-uk] Re: Talx command for texting in small letters

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 20:00:59 +0100

Sunil,

It is not a Talks command, it is a command of the phone.  Talks does not
influence the interface.  The command you want is hash.  If you press it
once, it will say lower case, if you press it again, it will say upper case.
If you press it twice quickly, it toggles predictive text, so if it is on,
it will turn it off, and vice versa.

All the best
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,