[access-uk] Re: Talx

  • From: "Mike Cassidy" <mike.cassidy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 16:34:55 +0100

Hi,

I've not come come across the poor contact problem; I don't use the phone to excess, so I guess I'm just fortunate. It stays in a clean pocket or on a relatively clean shelf.

Cheers,

Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf
Of
kevin and emma
Sent: 15 July 2005 16:44
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh come on mark! if you bought a new pc you wouldn't expect to have to

pay
fee to access it if you already own a screenreader? the principle is
the
same with talks. for all intense and purposes, talks is a cut down
screenreader aimed at mobile phones. look at it this way, JFW costs,
what,
£650 or so? so using the talks example, if you boght an ew pc, you
wouldn't
be very happy if freedom scientific charged you another £220 despite
already
having paid the £650 for jfw!!
Kevin - co-owner/moderator of the blind gamers discussion list contact
me
via email/msn:
kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx