[access-uk] Re: Talx

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 22:52:30 +0100

Hi.

It sounds like you either have predictive turned off, or if not, if you hit
space after the word, the guessing won't happen.  In this case, you would
need to move the cursor back to the word, then start pressing star.  This
will cycle through each word that the dictionary guesses.  If you want to
bring up the list, press the Talks key twice, you will hear Edit.  Then go
down to the Dictionary submenu, select it, and one of the options is
matches.  Select that, and you will have a list of suggestions.  To turn off
the dictionary, press hash twice, and to turn it on again, press hash twice.

I think that about covers it.  T9 is fantastic if you know how to manipulate
it.  It is a lot quicker to write texts.

All the best
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,
Fax:  +44(0)1438 759589