[access-uk] Re: Talks voices?

  • From: James Scholes <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 14:51:34 +0100

If you are running a demo of TALKS, all voices will work in demo mode. If you have an Eloquence license only, however, you would need to deactivate TALKS first before trying the voices.

On Tuesday, May 26, 2009 10:52 AM, Ali wrote:
Good morning all,
does anyone know if demo versions of the different voices for talks exist? I am using eloquence and sometime find it quite robotic in reading text messages. I wanted to try different voices before I buy additional voices.

--------------------
Thank you.

Ali

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4103 (20090525) __________

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4103 (20090525) __________

James Scholes

Contact Info:
E-Mail: james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
MSN/Windows Live Messenger: jamesscholes@xxxxxxx <msnim:add?contact=jamesscholes@xxxxxxx>
Skype: james.scholes <skype:james.scholes?add>
AOL Instant Messenger: jamesscholes000 <aim:addbuddy?screenname=jamesscholes000>
Jabber: jamesscholes@xxxxxxxxxx

Social Networks:
Facebook: Profile 1375965156 <http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1375965156&ref=profile>
Twitter: JamesScholes <http://twitter.com/JamesScholes>