[access-uk] Talks questions

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 15:10:48 -0000

Hi Everyone.

I've just been reading the latest code factory newsletter, and they have just
released their new software for series 60 phones which supports a whole new
range of devices, among them the Nokia E71 and N96.  Also included is better
support for way finder access and an improved web browsing experience.  What I
really want to know is when and if we can expect the new version of talks to be
released as I am extremely tempted by the code factory offering.  I'll be
requesting a trial in a couple of days and if nothing is forthcoming from
talks, will probably end up buying it.