[access-uk] Re: Talks key on new Nokkia

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 09:37:56 -0000

Kevin go in to the Talks and zooms and arrow right to the Advanced tab.  Then
arrow up from the bottom once in that tap.  I have 16 on the menu list and
number 13, 4th one up from the bottom is choose Talks Key Default.  If you
select that then you are in a list of possible keys you can use for Talks key.
Arrow up or down through the list and make your selection and then press soft
key one to make your change and finally soft key 2 to exit from talks and zooms.