[access-uk] Talks key on new Nokkia

  • From: "Kevin" <drewdog2060@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 09:23:34 -0000

    Hello,

I’ve recently acquired a new Nokkia from Vodafone with Talks software on it. On
all previous phones from Vodafone a key (the hash) has acted as a short-cut key
to Talks applications such as volume, spelling out letters etc (for example I
could press Talks key followed by the number 9 and hear the time read out),
however on the new phone there appears to be no Talks key which means I need to
go into the Talks menu rather than being able to use the short-cut key. Can
anyone advise whether I can set up a short-cut key and, if so how I do it?

Many thanks,

Kevin