[access-uk] Re: Talks into phone.

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 18:57:57 -0500

I found this on the RNIB archives. They talk of a USB connection which is
included? with the software?

"Being somewhat technical I, Craig Cash, downloaded the install file from
the German TALKS website
and got the phone from
Special Reserve.
The N-Gage itself was £160, and comes in either green and black or silver.
The TALKS 60 software is £150 from
Computer Room Services.
The easiest way to install the software is to download the software from the
web site and transfer it to the N-Gage via USB connection, the cable is
included.
It might be a good idea to format the memory card first ? the game.com card
included comes with some promotional video clips and so on which aren't
necessary.
Then the best thing to do is to get someone to go through the menu's tools
manager and select the talks60.sys file, and select install. If you intend
change the memory card then it's probably best to put TALKS into the phone
memory, otherwise it should be installed to the memory card.

From beautiful Helensburgh on the Firth of Clyde.

MSN:peter_paul_logue@xxxxxxxxxxx

Website:
http://www.sightconnections.com/radio/scotland.htm