[access-uk] Re: Talks into phone.

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 04:44:17 -0500

Hi Andrew,
Forgot to add that if I am  not permitted a cord with the phone I'll most
likely head up to St Enoch's. I've been there a time or two already in the
past couple of months. Still waiting for my verification of the purchased
talks software. Hope Steve hasn't gone to Florida for three weeks.

Peter

From beautiful Helensburgh on the Firth of Clyde.

MSN:peter_paul_logue@xxxxxxxxxxx

Website: