[access-uk] Re: Talks into phone.

  • From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 09:27:52 -0000

Hi Peter.

I know nothing of mobile phone technology, but I note that a list member advised you to purchase blue-tooth and suggested a company called Maplins. I visit Maplins regularly in Glasgow. It's in St Enoch's Square, right beside Argyll Street Sub station. Their telephone number Peter is 0141 248 572

Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>