[access-uk] Talks from Orange

  • From: "brian andrews" <brianhandrews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-Uk@Freelists. Org" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 20:05:32 -0000

 Hello,

To those who wish to know, the man who deals with talks at orange is
Nicholas Turner who is based  in Bristol. We were able to talk to him on
0870 376 4600. I hope this is of some use. We got talks free on both our
phones.

Brian from Essex.

This email, and any attachment, is intended only for the attention of the
addressee.  Its unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not
permitted. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all copies
and inform the sender by return email.