[access-uk] Re: Talks email group

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 11:45:47 +0100

Via email I think you write to

Talks-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Put subscribe in the subject line and respond to any message you get.

You can go online and do it at at

http://www.talksusers.com

That worked best for me because I hadn't been told I had to put anything
in the subject line.

I subscribed a few weeks ago now so hope this is right.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx