[access-uk] Re: Talks compatible phones

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 17:11:39 +0100

http://www.nuance.com/talks/phone.asp. I can tell you that none of the
Sony Ericson phones works with Talks, only the majority of Nokia phones
do, as well as a couple of Samsung and Panasonic, as well as one Siemens
one, works. Hope that helps.
On Sun, 20 May 2007 16:51:11 +0100, "Peter Bentley"
<bentleypdlists@xxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
> Hello
> I seem to remember there is a page which lists Talks compatible phones.
>
> Please could somebody tell me the address or alternatively tell me if the
> following phones work with Talks
>
> Nokia 6288
> Sony Erickson Z610 or I610
>
> Many thanks.
>
> Peter Bentley
>

> -
> Special message from TalkTalk - Please help in the search for Madeleine
> McCann
>
> Madeleine's aunt, Philomena McCann, has devised an email poster as she
> fears that Madeleine may have been taken to Spain where the girl's
> disappearance has generated less attention.
>
> You can download the poster from here
> http://news.aol.co.uk/web-appeal-over-missing-madeleine/article/20070510063809990001.
>
> Anyone with information should contact the Portuguese police direct on 00
> 351 282 405 400 (international call rates apply) or contact Crimestoppers
> anonymously on 0800 555 111.

Christopher Hallsworth
E-mail: chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name chrishallsworth7266