[access-uk] Re: Talks and PC Suite

  • From: "Graham Lewis [gjl]" <gjl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 15:16:16 +0100

I am cooking with gas.  Thanks everubody.  I eventually removed the existing
talks via application manager, then copied the two sis files to the phone
memory installs folder. I did this with PC Suite, which lets me use the file
manager option but not the installation option. I then used file manager on the
phone and installed.  Then I just reconfirmed registration and I am back up.