[access-uk] Re: Talks and 6630

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 21:25:04 -0000

Hi Peter

Right, do TALKS key then star.  Bring up the Options menu and arrow to Register
and cursor right.  Go down to Manual Registration, and you should find your
IMEI and serial numbers by arrowing up or down.  Then hit soft key two
repeatedly to get you out and back to the main window.

Check with Steve, if you got your TALKS from him, as this is where an upgrade
can vary slightly.

Hope that helps.

Jackie