[access-uk] Re: Talks 4 Daisy Player

  • From: "ELEANOR BURKE" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 16:33:47 +0100

Hi Brian
Did you go in to Applications?  Irt is usually the last one on the list if you
installed it?  What I do personally is this.  I use the USB to connect to my
computer.  I connect the phone and USB then.  I hear an option to accept USB or
Mass Storage, just cannot remember right now so I press key one (soft key one)
and accept that.  Then I go to My Computer on the desktop and go to removable
Drive and whatever letter it is.  may be E or F or whatever depending on what
you have plugged in to your computer.  Now I then highlight the appropriate
drive and press Enter on that.  I am now seeing all the files on my E:/ drive
of the mobile phone.  In the case of N95 8GB it refers to it as the E:/ drive.
Normally what I would do if I was going to install a programme is that I would
have done a copy prior to plugging in the phone to the computer.  Then I would
do a paste so that the programme was on the E:/ Drive of the phone.  Then
disconnect from thecomputer and go in to the E:/ Drive of the phone.  Find as
in this case d2go and press enter on it.  It should then install.  Like I said
at the beginning once it is installed then go to Applications and you should
find it last on the list.  Hope this helps.  If not and nobody else responds
then e-mail me off list and I will give you my telephone number and I will talk
you through it.

Eleanor