[access-uk] Re: Talks

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 17:44:17 -0000

Hi Scott

It depends what you use and would need, but I would never look past the
Talks Premium version.  For one thing, this has Braille support, and I'm not
sure if I'm right here or not, but don't think Talks Standard supports Zooms
whereas Premium does.  Again though, I could be totally wrong about that.

The other aspect to consider is that Voda provide Talks Standard free, but
they know next to nothing about it.  Upgrading to Premium gives you support
from either Steve or Neil, and that's no bad thing.

As for naughty jokes, you can't beat a good laugh? (smile).

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx