[access-uk] Talking watch with male english speech and LCD display

  • From: "Clive Pallett" <clive.pallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 22:25:14 +0100

Hello everyone,

My trusty RNIB talking watch, product code CW89, the model with time, date,
alarm, stopwatch and timer, has lost one of its function buttons and a search
on their website revealed it is no longer being sold.

does anyone know where I can buy, a similar watch, preferably with male
English speech, LCD display and leather strap?  I have no useful vision so a
watch with hands is no good to me.  Any help most appreciated.  thanks in
advance.

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett

BEGIN:VCARD