[access-uk] Talking microwave ovens

  • From: "Peter Bentley" <bentleypdlists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 00:53:15 -0000

Back to a familiar topic but one that I have not seen come up recently. I need
to replace an old model which had tactile controls.

I have read the details of the two sold by Cobalt and performed a search with
Google. That threw up some results in the States which I am not interested in.
However there is one sold by Amazon - the Hamleton Beach Delux  (model 87106)
for $139.95. Rather cheaper than Cobalts model. I did not find the Lg available
anywhere.

Does anybody have any suggestions or recommendations please?

Peter Bentley