[access-uk] Re: Talking clock radio

  • From: Niall Gallagher <nialljg91@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 16:18:21 +0100

Hi Barry,

Your question prompted me to search for the talking alarm clock featured in
Daredevil on Netflix.
If you are at all interested, the below link brings you to the said talking
alarm clock.
I'm not sure if the site ships internationally, it was a spur of the moment
search.

http://www.independentliving.com/prodinfo.asp?number=756242

Kind regards,

Niall

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 25, 2015, at 3:28 PM, Barry Hill <barry.hill3@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all

My Pure Sonus has finally given up the ghost on me. What a superb clock
radio this has been. So, I’m now looking for another talking clock radio,
but there doesn’t seem to be any out there. If anyone can point me in the
direction of one, I’d appreciate it. If not, I’ll probably just use my
iPhone.

Cheers

Barry

[image: Avast logo] <https://www.avast.com/antivirus>