[access-uk] Re: Talking books for students

  • From: "Christine Weetman" <goatmum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 15:33:25 +0100

Yes I quite agree with you Ian, if we as talking book users accept this new
service by paying for it, they'll most likely do away with the talking book
service or at least not add as many books to it!  I already don't seem to
have been given the new Harry Potter book from TB services, apparently the
buyers Only got it on the day, now I'm real behind and find everyone else
has read the book already! Isn't this discrimination?  Christine.